Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funny kids poems (Update)

***funny kids poems 5***


Eight and Bed ~ by Angela Rose

I don’t want to go to bed.
It’s only eight, my brother said.
But eight is when all eight year olds,
need to do as they’ve been told.

Why can’t I stay up till ten?
He demanded yet again.
Because you’re eight my mom replied,
So to bed he went with a heavy sigh.

However what mom doesn’t know,
to bed my brother does not go.
Instead he hides out in the den,
until she tells him to go to bed again.

funny kids poems 5

***funny kids poems 6***


One Dark Day ~ by Anonymous

funny kids poems 6

One dark day in the middle of the night,
Two old boys got up to fight.
Back-to-back they faced each other,
Drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
Came right out and got those boys.
If you don't believe this lie is true,
Ask the blind man, because he saw it too.


***funny kids poems 7***


All I Need

funny kids poems 7

All I need is a pencil, an eraser
or some chalk
A pen, paper or a sparkler
To write out my funny thoughts

All I need is a box or a brick
So I can sketch on each and every side
Or maybe I could draw upon my kite
and let my imagination fly



***funny kids poems 8***


Here is the House ~ by Kenn Nesbitt

funny kids poems 8

Here is the house
on the street in the town
where the downstairs is up
and the upstairs is down.

The people who live here
all stand on their heads.
They sleep on the ceilings
and can't reach their beds.

The basement's the attic.
The roof is the floor.
They climb up a ladder
to crawl through the door.

Their pets run in circles
because they're all dizzy.
This house is confusing
and everyone's busy.

The downstairs is upstairs.
The upstairs is down
since twenty tornadoes
blew into the town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home